Happy Birthday Sweet Lizzie
Today you are 4. It sounds cliche to say that time has flown but of course it has. Last night I told you how you were born, the events of the day, what your sister was doing that day, how sweet you looked, and how I cried the first time I held you because you were so precious. I could still cry each time I see you, but that’s a parents love.
Today you are in pre-school with Frozen cupcakes for your classmates. And tonight we will celebrate with your choice of dinner then go to church.
Here’s what you like, as a funny 4 year old:
- You love to say “poo-poo butt”, you say it all the time.
- You have a boyfriend at daycare and say that you will marry him almost every day. He is a sweet child and you have said you will marry him for the last two years.
- You love guacamole and call anything that is green “guacamole”, in reality you will eat a whole avocado in one sitting, if allowed (usually you and I split one)
- You are FUNNY, not just silly, but really, really funny. The kind of funny that other people comment on.
- When asked what you will be when you grow up you respond with either a princess or a “poo-poo butt”.
- It takes you forever to go to sleep at night and you don’t like getting up in the morning.
- Your favorite color is purple.
- You love watching the Andy Griffith show and we usually watch it at night before you go to bed.
You are an amazing 4 year old.