I ride in a lot of elevators and am often amazed by how people actually in them and what is said.
Things that have been said to me in an elevator, while pregnant:
– you must be having a big baby!
– how much weight have you gained?
– your hair looked better longer
– are you having a bad day?
– is that really good for the baby?
I think elevator etiquette is dead. But as a reminder here are a few tips:
– never get on an elevator until the people getting off have exited
– push your button and then get out of the way
– a smile is priceless when given to a stranger or a friend
– if you must use the phone talk only as loud as you would if you are talking to a person live
– never discuss weight, medical conditions or gossip