Yes that was me….
Yes that was me this who:
- had a toddler up coughing until 1am this morning and who slept with her sitting straight up so she would quit coughing and am exhausted.
- had a screaming toddler in the car on the way to daycare this morning.
- had a toddler telling me (actually shouting) “no daddy bye, bye, and no momma”.
- had a toddler clinging for dear life as we walked into daycare
- had a toddler who said, “no ma’am, I don’t want Miss Amy” to her school teach Miss Amy.
- left the secret back was out of daycare to avoid all the other children and parents at daycare.
- cried the ENTIRE way to work this morning.
- was thankful to have an hour commute so I could cry in the comfort of my own car.
- wished I had more makeup to put on this morning when I got to work because I looked like I had cried the entire way to work.
- was thankful to see a the world’s best security guard this morning, because he always greets everyone so nicely.
- was thankful to have a new CD to listen to on the way to work.
- was grateful to be able to park in my boss’s parking spot in the cool of the building instead of parking 1/2 mile away and walking in the heat or waiting for the shuttle.
- was grateful for my new coffee brewed from my new coffee maker.
- enjoyed a nice lunch with a friend who I don’t get to spend enough time with.
- am EXTREMELY thankful that my superhero husband changed his work plans so he will be home tonight, instead of being gone.