1 year and 366 days ago, Bug arrived. She was beautiful from the moment I saw her perfect little round face.
Tomorrow we’ll have a very small party, just grandparents, great-grand parents and my sisters – small and non-stressful for the sweet 2 year old.
Friday, we sent cupcakes to school. They were super cute and apparently enjoyed, because the neon green icing was all over Bug’s shirt.
Here’s a list of things I never thought I’d find in motherhood:
- Being the most frustrated I’ve ever been, why won’t a 2 year old listen?
- Feeling the most loved, I’ve ever felt. She even told me I was pretty!
- Falling in love with my husband all over again, because he’s such a good Dad.
- Wondering if I’d ever get a full night’s sleep again. I’m still wondering….
- Knowing that with or without sleep, I always get the best hug in the morning.
- Trying to be a better person for that sweet little Bug.